Τετάρτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Au Revoir

Quite often in life things come to a “telos”, not just an end but also a completion, a fulfillment of their purpose. So, my presence as an English language teacher at Parnassos School has come full circle. Unfortunately this coincides with our School’s coming full circle or telos.

So dear friends, all you that supported with your presence and active participation the Foreign Languages School  of LS Parnassos, you must be aware that our School has ceased to operate. It was a beautiful but not such a long trip. The foreign languages department started its operation back in the early 70s offering English language courses to adults. Throughout this period there were offered courses in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and even Russian and Arabic languages. Some thousands of students attended the various courses and many of them were awarded certificates by the official examination boards.


It’s hard to say goodbye, so I just want to express my gratitude and say a big THANK YOU. I will always treasure the wonderful moments we shared at our School!


3 σχόλια:

  1. Dearest Dimitra, THANK YOU so much for everything you've taught us during this wonderful year in Parnassos Night School, for all your support and encouragement during the ECPE exams, your kindness and your friendship! We're blessed with such a gifted teacher like you! It's such a pity that the LS School has ceased to operate.. I wish you all the best in your career and your life!! Much much love..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Dear dimitra" THANK U " sounds little in what u have offered to us and I m sure that all of your students would agree with that!!u are a great person and a great teacher as well. It s really sad that other students will not have the opportunity to meet u and be taught by u!!! I wish u the best and hope to meet u soon in our reunion, as all the rest of our team as well!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. My dearest Dimitra you and the school of Parnassos are connected with my best memories, You are(present) my favoyrite teacher of English and in my opinion this state is a true fact for all the student of last four years. I wish you all the best in whatever you may pursue! Love

      Διαγραφή